2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre cheap s too very and after

Still really cause trouble!What an a guy for bothering!
But make all teachers and president feeling surprised BE, explain 3 people's parent don't have anyone to come dragons all university to cause trouble;And the Chen Shuo San people also dropped out to go home by curative name.These are still the Chen, Nie and Ma San family of BE?However this makes the teacher of knowing three inside situations and classmate start to be shocked more and my real strenght.The association is one war, spread fame campus, have I been already thoughted of by myself?


Chapter 163 aftermath didn't be even


Drink a colourful voice at all students and teachers in, dragon all several near self-moving activities to a biggest student of in the last yearses of university ended.All people still all at enjoy in retrospect each big martial arts association and Long Xuan She to carry on compare Dou of one act act Lin Ren unforgettable scene, all people are knowing the martial arts of Xuan Yuan with the all new vision.
Return to a home, all the way the silent Hong wild goose sighed tone to sit to in the sofa:"Elder brother, I feel this affair a bit not good, Chen Shuo was discarded by the orchid son to fix for, their family and pupils of same master will definitely seek ours,beats by dre cheap, we should early prepare for like."The orchid son depends Hong wild goose to nearby act in pettish sort's saying:"Elder sister, have what greatly not of, see Chen Shuo three be not what good thing, their family and pupils of same master don't arrive as well where go to, they don't come to seek us, we are going to seek them, also at last revenge for those innocent young girls!The words used elder brother Yun say that our ability is more big, the responsibility is more big, also calculates us is remove evils from the people!"The Hui son of one side four females listenned to puzzlingly, was also been infected by the words of orchid son.The Hui son says with smile:"Orchid younger sister Er cans say that again!No matter is who, as long as making the childe's taboo, as long as being to be as run in opposite directions as the childe's a member, we not ability Rao he!"Is other three female quickly H'm 1, mean to agree with very much.Once the Hong wild goose listen to also smile, but I the felling head then is all big, an orchid son is still not enough, at plus Hui son this, I still really have no good way to obstruct their several near crary viewpointses.
I make today's affair saying 1 time in brief toward the Hui son they, warn at the same time they must keep in mind seek at any time they bother of person, specially want to notice if these people uses evil doctrine.Use enticing Shu to Chen Shuo, I still have much of prejudice.Generally say come, enticing Shu is disallow to easily use, and come to say to the person of use enticing Shu is the magic trick that absolutely disallows to make use of an oneself does wrong, especially fornicate women, but obviously remain in the brain of Chen Shuo they is how cajolery and be fond of a crafty student, social female the affair of the youth, from this the teacher door in Chen Shuo is absolutely the side heresy in the door, cultivation of should be evil doctrine or evil magic, but what I want to do is to uproot an unorthodox slanting way like this.Therefore I let Hui son they start investigating the circumstance of Chen Shuo their family and the teachers.
Be one war apart from the association have already passed by more than two weeks, let what me could not help worrying pour is Chen Shuo, they didn't have anyone to seek me to carry on revenge, are they three to exactly want to do what?Own kid became disabled person a , they can swallow next this tone?Three troubles that don't come to seek me, but make me more pay attention to three actions.Hui son they didn't get to three intelligence report collections what worthy news, it is thus clear that is three very good enough for own protection measure, this made me value three real strenght more.
The result of association one war is the member of Long Xuan martial arts agency to surge, especially big freshman almost wants to take part in a Long Xuan martial arts agency, but is limited by place and other each kind of causes of associations, I still refused that many people join Long Xuan She, however at often help of the teacher and president Hans under, I promise those students who didn't join Long Xuan She and unifies to teach a soldier body in the big drill ground the boxing slightly more modifies with me for each week after of ancient force Taichi method.The soldier body boxing arrives to have no what, but thou the force is too very and after all time immemorial Wu Xue, for cultivate of the morals character request is very high, being not everybody can learn;If be learned by those persons who have ulterior motives, will give the society result in a greater disaster.
Now dragon all university inside, any teachers and students all knew the person existence of the Yuan myth sort of a Xuan, however to I don't result in what influence,Beats by Dre Electroplating, the advantage bringing is many, no one to come to seek me again first and the trouble of Hong wild goose, orchid son, see me every day with two female pass in and out campus, throw come of is all vision that envies and admires.
The ruby sports car just stopped bottom, if east the male appeared by the side of the car:"Wang Liu Yun!I make you do my boyfriend!"I am one Leng absolute being, very east if male of direct with over- generous feel shocked, and shocked remaining almost faints.For east if is male, I the milli- insensibility isn't her not enough Jing, contrary east if male milli- silk unlike my nearby whichever woman is inferior to, but to her Jiao pretty of personality, excessively male childishness of shape, I very bad impression.Although the orchid son is sometimes very very naughty, at my nearby majority of time orchid son always such as depend on the person's small bird, I have to love orchid son.But east if is male, although I person says to not and up dislike her, but I also have no good will to her.
Took a look tiny and red east of complexion if male appearance with complacent look, I feeling funny and feeling can annoy.Orchid son and Hong wild goose seem intentional Wan to wear my arm warm and affectionate appearance.The orchid son looking at east if the male shook to shake head:"Eastern president, can you not see clearly our two girl friends that are all elder brother Yunses?"East if the male seemed don't hear the words of orchid son, still is an almond eye circle Zheng:"Wang Liu Yun, my words you hear have no!"East if male of euphonic and very tall, the students who run about in several distance be all drawn on a step, see toward us.
I conjectured east if is male, discover she obviously is dressing up intentionally is some kind of, the dress skirt of whole body powder color sets off outstanding shape and tightly ties pretty a waist to show the Tu of soft breasts and hip more to stand.However probably is the cause that not and habitually wears dress skirt, if east the male unexpectedly takes tying of loins to beat fast knot, in fact tying to take should beat into bowknot or lover to knot.See here, I could not help smiling:"Eastern classmate, really sorry."Finish saying I and the Hong wild goose, orchid son turn round to leave.If east the male blushes up to the ears and runs to our fronts and stretch hand Lan to live my road, but once the foot twist and almost want to fall down,Beats By Dre In Ear, O.K. my hand's disease eye is quick, a pulled east if the male's hand lives her Ye.I saw downward on seeing, what a guy, ran these two, if east the male unexpectedly ran the heel of shoe of Gao and the sandals to break a , I can not help speechless:"Can't?Eastern classmate, haven't you worn Gao Gen's sandals?Does this still keep wearing for the first time?!"Hong wild goose and orchid son listenned to the Wu write outspoken smile.
If east male the air is embarrassed, looking at us to almost want the tears of dropping down:"Wang Liu Yun, you exactly want how am I!If my east male where twoer than them bad!I why want you to do my boyfriend, you would not like to!"East if the male's voice were very big, spread very far, all persons who hear would feel unimaginable:"The tomboy eastern spoilt daughter of a rich family unexpectedly wants Wang Liu Yun to do her boyfriend!News ah!"Orchid son and Hong wild goose looking at east if the male keeps become speechless, you don't say, wet eye dim moonlight of east if the male still really has a little rain after the pear spend of rhyme to, however I am really very bad to her impression.Looking at more and more a person of rounding the view, I have to crustily skin of head to east if the male say:"East spoilt daughter of a rich family, really sorry, I have already had girl friend."East if male hurried one face expectantly says:"I don't mind!……"I quickly stretch hand a dozen to live east if is male:"Be not.You listen to me finishing saying.When you truely became woman's flavor, I can consider making you do my girl friend.Oh, to, eastern classmate, you can drop another heel of shoe lane of shoes, so can not the Wei wore feet."Finish saying, I regardless of east if male the anger of one face hated to go away with the appearance rush and Hong wild goose, orchid son that desire cry.
If east male be round a view the person's noodles Wu write the face cried to leave and poured to make me be had some to heart cant not bear to.The Hong wild goose sighed tone:"Elder brother, if east the male can't want not to open?"The orchid son humed 1:"Does she want not to open?Devil of a genius letter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论