2012年11月23日星期五

Beats Detox t that repairing it

A clan opens hostilities, on the sea surface necessarily will have a person of falling the sea in great quantities, to us, the oneself person certainly is a disregard, free to them to by oneself return to on board, their main tasks are the dark black clansmen that hunts to kill to fall sea and extremely disallow to make them live Zhao again.
"And dark black war of one clan,Beats Detox, we have to embrace Zhao an idea, that is to kill 1 to calculate a , until kill light, have no peaceful of possibility, this I believe that you should have same viewpoint with me."
"That is certainly."
Navy blue the big emperor once had bitter experience on dark black one clan hand, certainly is realized dark black clan is how treated mankind, wanted to peaceably get along with with dark black clan, the root is to dream.
"Good frogman ……by so doing, the battle method canned push an enemy while being more diverse, beating not to win watering, as usual can exterminate an enemy, good, be really good."
Navy blue empire the generalissimo is chilly, to this frogman but appreciate very, don't live of praise highly.
Red tunic 100 inside Huan dragons of big master more way:"Want to push dark black clan to enter water to be not difficult, blow breeze for them, had better spread some oil on board for them again, also don't descend to go to and then light a fire for them, cannot think all difficult."
Seven princes listen to one Leng, way:"Your pouring is to still remember to fix Luo to deal with our ways."
Red tunic big master 100 inside Huan Long Yong look in the eyes Piao an eye fix Luo, way:"Is not my good power of memory, but want to forget to all forget not to drop, easy to read said out."
The way that is blue and strong to agree with:"This pours BE, also really want that forgetting is all unforgettable, impression really too deep, after all defeats in battle for the first time, which can forget."
"Depend ……you severals are that the with intention tos want me difficult see BE!"
Don't thought of to fix a words of Luo, unexpectedly ask for public together voice 1:"However also, ha ha ……"
See Zhao satisfied public, fix Luo to pick an eyebrow, smiled with Zhao.
Is blue and strong at this time happy way:"Finally ……ha ha ……have already made you are evil to eat this day as well shriveled of time, really great!"
At this time, I and Emma have already in the sky and urgently flown and go toward lake headway in the sky of navy blue all the way, a connect the few days all the way and urgently fly, almost is nowise take a rest of connect rush through for few days, this road can be not near, the foot has 3,500 many inside.
All the way, the navy blue gives my felling very quite good, the scenery is beautiful like painting, is really rich in beauty, helpless now basically have no that mood come to a stop to slowly appreciate.
With our current speed, every day also can rush through one thousand sons 800 insides of, fully spend for four days, just arrive at navy blue declare lake in the biggest lake-sky.
Lake in the sky, in the Chong mountain Jun Ling, is almost a precipice on all sides, is still a virgin soil with rare human footprints, our destinations are lakes in a sky.
Emma's data indicate that command module the underneath of lake in sky.
I arrive at for a sky, lake sky with Emma, Emma's taking out a thing that I don't understand is measuring.
A short while Emma just says:"That's right, command module in our foot, water deep lake bottom of 150 Zhangs, I just once computed, the greater self of water pressure was afraid to is to accept to can not stand, or musted depend you."
I don't know this water pressure to exactly weigh more, will can't still weigh than dark black gravity Shu of one clan, hence way:"Do I try?"
Emma grasps the Zhao my hand right away, way:"This pressure that is aqueous with several what of the number is rising, each time downwards one meter, have to bear several pressures, the whole caution in order to want, never force, I still have other ways to solve."
I clap Emma and mean that I will be careful, hence on lifting spirit, let the chest infuse full air, then a head of corresponds Shui-li.
On getting to Shui-li, I right away will green work properly sword to take on the hand, with Zhao sword simply all the way visiting toward the lake bottom in case Emma talk, decline the next meter gravity to immediately increase several each time, heavy water pressure, have already come from my unexpected happening, be like body carry Tashan on body's back.
For lowering water pressure, I keep a straight station in the water, area reduce stress,cheap dr dre beats, thus ……I the beard infuse capability to note in the head, can immediately bear.
I tried Zhao to downwards visited 20 Zhangs again again, don't fluently is already breathing, look on the tip of my extreme limit, have to to helplessly turn head.
On returning to a surface, I shake a way:"Do not go, also differed 30 Zhangs or so."
The Emma momentary is also at the end of one's tether.
I but thought of seven colourful treasure dresses on the body,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, hence again a head of correspond lake, the hands tee off 21 fingerprints in a row and open the defense type of treasure dress, lake water from my nearby partition the distance of three Zhangs.
Once I see this method effective, hence return to lake noodles up, take Zhao Emma with surprised look, get into inside in the lake together.
All the way next the Qian go to lake bottom, at the right moment the station is in the command module of just above, I way:"Our airs are few, do you tell me where door is quickly?"
Emma doesn't talk, directly by hand a , my immediately taking Zhao Emma arrives at one side of door together, is opened the door by Emma.
In fact I have already soon canned not held up at this time, although have the help of treasure dress, but the capability consumes of quick, also unprecedented, the pressure of lake water, be like have several hundred people at the same time at lay siege to similar.
Luckily Emma for a while give° the door beat open, I together with Emma get into command module together and wait after closing a door, I favour cross legs to meditate control breath to adjust an interest, fully spend for three hours, just adjust an interest to complete.
Emma is here in three hours, have already completed the whole procedures, waits Zhao, I return to wake up.
See at this time I am awake, hence way:"The eldest brother is awake, the body is O.K.?"
"It was free, just almost could not held up."
I stood up to see a short while this command module and frankly speaking, basically don't understand anything and also have no idea the function of these equipmentses, I will of just how look into just.
Even if I how don't understand again, also see wrong, because command module inside, there are a greater halfs all flooding in Shui-li.
Emma the at heart is very heavy at this time, the command module at last ruined, big part because entering water has already canned not use and fly not to get up, and don't remain how much energy, remains a computer to also force to use.
In this cold weapon ages, want that repairing it is basically impossible, it is some devices to also goes fetch a to use the value of the surplus, at present also can seal first and wait hereafter again say.
Other parts even if set's putting together is useless, can be used general speed flight, can not do velocity of light flight at all, want to go home, that must how many yearses just can arrive home town?
I see Zhao Emma that sad that the side permits, in addition to hugging Emma into bosom, make her understand someone also is concerning her, temporarily doing not know as well should say what.
On the contrary Emma sees open, tightly hug I to Zhao, way:"In fact I early have mental state preparation, the eldest brother need not worry about I.
"After all after 40,000 years, anythings all probably take place, with my ability also not is have no a way and just need to order time, reform have been already found out of part, also have be look for energy.
"So ……after etc.ing eldest brother to exterminate dark black one clan, I will usually leave eldest brother, the part reforms airship and simultaneously looks for energy."
I order, way:"I know ……these matter eldest brother none of a little favour up, in really ashamed."
Return to lake noodles, we haven't responded to come over, discover to have already been surrounded.
I see Zhao these surround Zhao we of person, frankly speaking, I don't know to affirm that the at present living creature is a person, probably call that they are person's fishes will compare to fit together, because the hand of these people's fishes top and feet up, all full with fish web, even carry on the back tops all long Zhao fin.
What Emma saw is to stare continuously, have some to dare not believe, the in this world will have this kind of living creature.
But, ignore they are persons or a fish, I be worried that both parties can communicate, if can not communicate, bother nature will appear.
I have to sound out of way:"Do you understand my words?"
An among those persons' fish, said a right away big string of, certainly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论